St. John Medical Center's Endoscopy Services is located on the 7th floor of the Siegfried Tower. The unit offers inpatient and outpatient endoscopic procedures. Hours of operation for outpatient procedures are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Gastric polypectomy
- Treatment of bleeding gastrointestinal lesions
- Dilation of the esophagus or pylorus
- Colonoscopy polypectomy management of inflammatory bowel disease
- Control of lower G.I.bleed
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio- pancreatography (E.R.C.P.)
- Biliary stent
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Esophageal motility studies
- 24-hour ambulatory pH monitoring
- Anal manometry
- Capsule endoscopy
Prepare for an upcoming procedure
with our patient information section.
Meet Our Physicians
Visit our physician page
for a list of St. John gastroenterologists and colon/rectal surgeons.